cti message

Subject: Tracking comments on STIX 2.0

All,

As required by OASIS, we’ve been tracking comments received during the STIX 2.0 public review period. That tracking spreadsheet can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TCNdwL9o4lbblsIlDfeV0mHsBVGMdbFgwp95dhLLfaI

Like I mentioned in an e-mail earlier today, we’ll use part of the working call tomorrow to talk through these issues and decide how to resolve them.

John