cti message

Subject: CTI TC Working Call highlights and takeaways

Hi, all â

Thanks for your support in the working call today. Here are some significant highlights and takeaways. Please reply where you have comments/questions.

  1. PlugFest timeline:
    1. Deadline to declare "intent to participate": Monday, March 16
    2. March 17 - March 31: participants define/refine the capabilities they are bringing as well as desired use cases/tests.
    3. Apr 1 - April 30: Define/refine use cases/tests to include at PlugFest. Of course, we can ad-hoc some things, but we should go in knowing and planning for what we want to get out.
      It is our intent to have a call in this timeframe for PlugFest attendees to iron some of this out.
    4. May 12-14: PlugFest
  2. Current PlugFest RSVPs
    You have until March 16 to declare intent to participate. 😊

Organization/Individual

Participants

Software personas

Celerium

2

DFP, TIS, TXF

DHS

TBD

TBD

Fujitsu

2

TIP, TXS

Anomali

TBD

TBD

Broadcom (Bret Jordan)

1

TBD

LookingGlass Cyber (Justin Stewart)

1

TBD

CTIN (Jane Ginn)

1

TBD

MITRE

3

DFP

Cyware

TBD

TBD

  1. Stephen Russett (CTIN) introduced a potential tool we might use for interop certification
    1. https://github.com/StephenOTT/STIX-Interoperability-Runner
    2. A goal would be to at least partially shift from text-based manual tests toward automated tests
  2. Three new use/test cases were introduced by Ivan (MITRE) into STIX 2.1 Interoperability Test Document Part 1 V0.1
    (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SabxIhjxfg1RAaBj6grsktBzX_UHFI4C8VYStybi-c0/edit?usp=sharing)
    1. Opinion
    2. Location
    3. Note

Please take a look at these sections and give feedback where applicable.

  1. Please request edit access on the following documents if you wish to contribute:
    1. STIX 2.1 Interoperability Test Document Part 1 V0.1
    2. STIX/TAXII 2.1 Interoperability Test Document Part 2 V0.1
  2. Discussion: Should we support âlayeredâ, âtieredâ, or âpartialâ interop certification?
  3. Discussion: How can products communicate restrictions, requirements, or capabilities associated with spec. compliance?
  4. Github repository for interop issues: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-interop/issues. Post away!

Thanks,

Justin

CTI-TC interop co-chair

Justin Stewart
Software Engineer

signature_2106208505

lookingglasscyber.com

This electronic message transmission contains information from LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, Inc. which may be attorney-client privileged, proprietary and/or confidential. The information in this message is intended only for use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you believe that you have received this message in error, please contact the sender, delete this message, and be aware that any review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents contained within is strictly prohibited.