cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Inviting nominations for Chair of Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC

Dear TC members, Dear Kelly,

Thank you for your invitation.

I would like to express my interest in becoming a Co-Chair candidate for the Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC.

I have been leading the CIRCL (Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg) team for the past 13 years
and I'm additionally co-leading multiple open source projects/communities such as MISP and the MISP standard.

What I could bring to the table as TC co-chair, would be my experience in both standard development as well
as its application in real world scenarios and tooling.

Cheers

--
Alexandre Dulaunoy
CIRCL - Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg
122, rue Adolphe Fischer - L-1521 Luxembourg
info@circl.lu - www.circl.lu - (+352) 247 88444

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelly Cullinane" <kelly.cullinane@oasis-open.org>
To: "cti" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: "Chet Ensign" <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 1 February, 2023 01:00:00

To all members of the Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC:

Due to the recent vacancy of both Co-Chair positions, the CTI TC is calling
for nominations for new Chair/Co-Chairs. If you are interested in serving
as a Chair or in nominating another individual for the position of Chair,
you are welcome to make that candidacy known by posting a note to the TC's
e-mail list expressing your interest and/or intent along with a brief
statement of your or their qualifications.

The call for nominations will be open for 7 days and close at 11:59pm UTC
on 07 February 2023. The TC Administrator will then open a ballot for all
eligible members to vote. Please be aware that only TC members with voting
rights will be eligible to vote for the chair/co-chairs.

Thank you,
Kelly Cullinane

--

Kelly Cullinane