cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] RE: CTI TC May Meeting

Marlon/Alexandre:

Jonathan Matkowsky (of Microsoft) and I will both offer to stand as Co-Secretaries for the CTI TC as we move into this critical phase.

Jane Ginn, MSIA
Cyber Threat Intelligence Network

On 6/6/2023 8:51 AM, Taylor, Marlon wrote:

Hi TC,

The notes from our May meeting have been uploaded 05.2023 - Session 1 & 2- OASIS-CTI-TC_Monthly_Meeting (and attached for your convenience).

Snippet: We are looking for members willing to fulfill TC Secretary role.

Thanks for your participation and contribution,

-Marlon