cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Volunteering to be a Maintainer for some OASIS-OPEN repos

Hello All --

I am catching up from being out last week.

I will get this access updated today.

Thanks,
Kelly

On Tue, Nov 21, 2023 at 1:34âPM Bret Jordan <bret.jordan.sdo@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Rich.

Bret

On Tue, Nov 21, 2023 at 11:01âAM JG @ OASIS OPEN <jg@ctin.us> wrote:
Rich:

Thank you for stepping up. This is important.

Jane Ginn
On Nov 21, 2023, at 9:26 AM, Rich Piazza <rpiazza@mitre.org> wrote:

Hi,

With the resignation of Duncan from the maintainer role, I am volunteering to take on this role for certain repositories.

  • cti-stix-common-objects
  • cti-stix-generator
  • cti-python-stix2
  • cti-stix2-json-schemas
  • cti-stix-validator
  • cti-stix-visualization

I have spoken to Marlon and Emily, and they support this idea.

Assuming there are no objections, I will ask Chet to add me.

My ability to act as a maintainer depends upon continued funding from CISA.

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Rich

Rich Piazza

Lead Cyber Security Engineer

The MITRE Corporation

ââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ

MITRE - Solving Problems for a Safer Worldâ