cxs message

Subject: Re: OASIS CXS TC First meeting PR

Hello Carol,

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.

We were very aware of this problem during the first TC meeting in Paris. We spent almost a day and a half discussing how to better communicate our work. You are absolutely right that we need to attract marketing automation vendors to make this effort a success.

I love your idea of a 30-minute webinar. I'd be more than willing to host it, and we would just then need to communicate this widely. Could we put this maybe in the press release ?

I think your shortlist is actually better than our own (sent you the link in the workgroup post), so if you have all the contact information that would be fantastic, because it seems we (at Jahia) have lost our contact at Marketo (no longer working at the company).

Best regards,
   Serge Huber.

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias, Switzerland
twitter: @sergehuber

JahiaOne, our international user conference is back! June 10-12 in Paris - Grab your tickets now!

Jahia is a leading open source User eXperience Platform (UXP) vendor, relentlessly working at transforming a siloed industry into a user-driven one, beyond technology constraints - http://www.jahia.com