cxs message

Subject: Fwd: [New announcement] How do you take control of your customer data?

This might be relevant reading...
‌‌
Vennlig hilsen/Best regards
Enonic AS

Thomas Sigdestad
CTO

The fastest way from idea to Digital Experience - http://youtu.be/cFfxuWUgcvI

Begin forwarded message:

From: Digital Marketing <groups-noreply@linkedin.com>
Date: 23 Jul 2015 12:20:10 CEST
To: Thomas Lund Sigdestad <tsi@enonic.com>

Groups

Digital Marketing

Announcement in Digital Marketing

How do you take control of your customer data?

announcerFullName

John Horsley
Director, Digital Doughnut - Global Digital Marketing Community

Hi,

I'm writing to share this high value report we've written in partnership with our friends at Adobe.

This impartial buyers guide will help you discover how a data management platform (or DMP) can enable you to tackle the data marketing challenges faced by marketers and publishers alike. It will enable you to discover why it is central to the collection, management, analysis and activation of data from across your business, and how it can drive marketing success across your organisation.

We’re happy to offer this report in 3 languages; English, French and German.

Download the English version: http://bit.ly/DMP-English

Download the French version: http://bit.ly/DMP-French

Download the German version: http://bit.ly/DMP-German

This buyers guide will enable you to ask suppliers the right questions when looking to procure a DMP for your business.

The following sections are featured in the guide:

- Data Management and the rise of the DMP
- What is a DMP?
- How does a DMP sit within today’s business environment?
- How does a DMP fit within your organisation?
- What are the benefits of a DMP?
- What are the most common uses of a DMP right now?
- Is a DMP the right solution for you?
- What should your DMP offer?
- What does success look like?

Download the English version: http://bit.ly/DMP-English

Download the French version: http://bit.ly/DMP-French

Download the German version: http://bit.ly/DMP-German

Please feel free to discuss this report, key findings in the group forum.

Regards,

John Horsley
Founder, Digital Marketing
Director, Digital Doughnut

http://linkedin.com/in/digitalmarketing - Connect with me!
http://facebook.com/digitaldoughnut - Like us on Facebook!
http://twitter.com/digitaldoughnut - Follow insightful industry updates!

Respond Now

View

© 2015 LinkedIn Ireland Limited. LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo, and InMail are registered trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.

Don't want to hear from the manager? Unsubscribe here
This email was intended for Thomas Lund Sigdestad (Founder and Chief Technology Officer at Enonic). Learn why we included this.

LinkedIn is a registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland Limited.
Registered in Ireland as a private limited company, Company Number 477441
Registered Office: Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland