cxs message

Subject: Re: [cxs] Context Server API Site

This is great Kaloyan thank you so much for setting this up !

I like the progress we can show !

cheers,
  Serge…

On 14 avr. 2016, at 17:45, Kaloyan Nikolov <Kaloyan.Nikolov@telerik.com> wrote:

Hi guys,

Based on the swagger.yaml file were we are defining the API I produced a simple node.js server stub that makes it looks like a real server.
It is deployed as free Azure WebSite so you can browse and “feel” the API.

Cheers!
Kaloyan