cxs message

Subject: Workgroup 3 status update

Folks,

We had yet another productive session. The work that has been done has been put into a Github pull request with some associated comments on the issues we faced and decisions we made: https://github.com/sergehuber/contextserver-rest-api/pull/1
We felt it would be interesting to resolve theses issues commenting on the PR and merging it when we have an agreement. This way we will have an history of the decisions we made.

Best regards,

Christophe Laprun
Senior Software Engineer

8 rue du Sentier | 75002 Paris | France