cxs message

Subject: Update from workgroup 2

We managed to clean up the YAML file according to our discussions and some other minor details on aggregations, but we did not have time to fix the md file in relation to “guidelines” for the API.

https://github.com/sergehuber/contextserver-rest-api/pulls

Also - after looking at the https://github.com/sergehuber/contextserver-rest-api/blob/master/query-ebnf.txt file from Chris (nice job btw) I’m wondering if the clause part should be dropped, as AND/OR and NOT should now be considered standard functions instead I guess?

‌‌
Vennlig hilsen/Best regards
Enonic AS

Thomas Sigdestad