cyber-council message

Subject: heads-up: OASIS Cyber Standards Council Meet-up at RSA sold-out, updating agenda council schedule

Dear council members,

As discussed during the last call the ambassador team looked forward to hosting a face-2-face meet-up of the council during RSA conference week in San Francisco. Many of you expressed interest to join, so this will def. make sense 😉 Downtown SF will usually be quite crowded during RSAC and the expo floor as well. So I’ld like to invite to for a meet-up after the STIX TAXII meet-up which is scheduled 1230h-1430h / Digital Garage 717 Market Street. Please send Dee and myself a short reply (w/o cc’ing the list nor sending the reply to the list to avoid spamming people) if you plan to attend so we can make proper arrangements and provide further details when approaching RSAC week.

In case you did not yet register for the STIX and TAXII 2.0 Meet-up at RSA please not that it’s sold out. If you did not yet register but want to join the council meet-up please indicate this so we take can take care of this. Entry in the council calendar will follow timely.

Also as indicated during out last call the ambassador team is currently working on updating the agenda and schedule of the council, applying lessons learned after the first 9 months of council work and feedback we got from you. Our aim is of course to support the goals of the council while enabling members to be actively involved besides regular job w/o having to invest too much time. First step will be to move from monthly general call to a quarterly call, enabling a more reliable planning ahead in order to provide updates from the TCs and other groups.

Greetings from Cologne & looking forward seeing as many as possible of you in SF,

Joerg