dcml-frame message

Subject: created materials on RunBook and Process

I've posted a lot of material to my web site.
This link shows the RunBook in great detail.
http://www.pbandsp.com/process/procedureguidelines.html
The site is entirely my own and a lot of the areas are "bleeding", but there are some gems too.

I wrote a paper called "The Perils of Mount Must Read".   It talks about OASIS in a few sections, pages 3,4,5,6.

http://www.pbandsp.com/PMMR
Reviews a journey in effort to create an ontology for standards.  I want to expand the areas about OASIS and I've set up a space or two for more standards and compliance writing.  I can rapidly remove anything that is incorrect so please feel free to ask for any changes.  I am a small shop, so I won't apologize for being a work in process.

Hope you like it.

Kind Regards,
Robin