dcml-frame message

Subject: RE: [dcml-frame] REMINDER: Comments on the DCML charter due by EOB Tomorrow

Hello All,

I've marked up the current charter with some minor changes.  Please
review for possible completion by CoB, Friday.  Tim, would you look over
the dates and let me know I'm being somewhat aggressive?  I kinda want
to put some urgent cadence behind this effort...

Regards,
jDT

J. Darrel Thomas
Distinguished SE
Chief Technologist, Datacenter Services Portfolio
Electronic Data Systems Corporation
5400 Legacy Drive
Mail Stop H3-5A-34
Plano, Texas  75024
972-797-9695 (Office)
972-679-5943 (Cell)
Darrel.Thomas@EDS.Com (Email)

"Of all the things I've  lost, the one I miss the most is my mind..."

received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.