dcml-ms message

Subject: RESPONSE REQUESTED: DCML Steering Committee Elections

Dear DCML Member Section Participants,

I want to thank you for your continued involvement within the DCML Member Section and would now like to ask for your assistance.

Specifically, the DCML Steering Committee positions are currently in an election cycle and we have a slate of representatives that have
accepted nomination for these positions. Every vote counts so if you could please take a minute to visit the official election ballot to cast your
votes before the end of day tomorrow, May 13, 2005, we would appreciate it. The ballot can be found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dcml-ms/ballot.php?id=753

As a reminder, we would like to request that you vote for all eligible candidates to ensure that the vote reaches the correct majority count of 40% of
the member section. If you have already voted and would like to change your vote, please let me know and I will update your records accordingly.

Best regards,

Sarah Barbuscia

DCML Member Section Administration

Sarah Barbuscia
Account Manager,
Global Inventures, Inc. (www.inventures.com)
Accelerating Results Through Collaboration
2400 Camino Ramon, Suite 375, San Ramon, CA 94583 USA
T: +1.925.275.6659 | F: +1.925.275.6691 |