dita-adoption-help message

Subject: DAHSC Meeting

Greetings, colleagues! Happy New Year!

A lot of time has elapsed since our last DITA Help meeting, so it's well
overdue for us to get together. As you may have noticed, I've set up a
meeting for next Tuesday 4 pm US EST. The aim of this meeting is to start
putting ourselves back on track for 2015. Hope you can make it.

Cheers

Tony Self
Chair, OASIS DITA Adoption Help Subcommittee

P.S. Thanks to Ian for the welcome prodding!