Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Informal meeting notes.

Thanks Rodolfo,
Here's my intro:

I am a tech pubs manager at the Citrix R&D center in Bangalore. I've dabbled with and built several (relatively simple) single-sourcing systems for over the past 8 years. I started my career as an instructional designer and I'm pretty familiar with all ID methodologies including one of DITA's p

redecessors - Information Mapping. DITA is my current "obsession" and I'm working on reorganizing the DITA OT docs and updating them for 1.5. I plan to introduce DITA to the Open Source community (in India) as a free and open standard for capturing, storing, and delivering information. I intend to speak about DITA at FOSS.in (http://foss.in/) this year (I spoke about standards for open source documentation in 2006).

I propose that we start a small subcommitte that will be responsible for technical content on DITA and DITA OT.

Matt