Subject: Regrets for February 18 and 25

I need to send my regrets for February 18 and 25. I have a conflict with IBM meetings for information architects.

Regarding the focus area subcommittee, please:

Best regards,

Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Advisory Information Developer, IBM Internet Security Systems
Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Home office in Durham, NC, USA
Telephone +1 919 682-2290 (UTC/GMT -5 hours)
kjeberle@us.ibm.com