Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Groups - DITA 1.2 Feature Overview: Referencing aRange of Elements (feature-description-referencing-a-range-of-elements.doc)uploaded

Hi Joe,
I added a few comment notes. We need to revise the TC purpose statement on
the second page, but I'll figure out what it should say. Kara used the one
for the DITA TC, and we need one for the Adoption TC. We haven't had an
opportunity to add this yet.

Add comments around "content reference" and the missing parentheses that
Paul mentioned.

We probably should discuss the word "generalized" or "generalizable" at the
next meeting. Probably decide on something that will be more easily
understood.

Excellent first draft.

JoAnn

On 7/21/09 12:27 PM, "joeg@suite-sol.com" <joeg@suite-sol.com> wrote:

> All feedback is welcome...

 -- Mr. Joe Gelb

The document named DITA 1.2
> Feature Overview: Referencing a Range of
Elements
> (feature-description-referencing-a-range-of-elements.doc) has been
submitted
> by Mr. Joe Gelb to the OASIS DITA Adoption TC document
repository.

Document
This feature overview describes how a component reference
> (conref) can be
made to a range of adjacent (sibling) elements.

View
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=33473

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33473/feature-description-r
> eferencing-a-range-of-elements.doc

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not
> work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.
> You may be able to copy and paste
the entire link address into the address
> field of your web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration