Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] DITA Compliance Scheme

DITA compliance is defined by the DITA standard, not by
the Adoption TC.

The Adoption TC could, in theory, I suppose, develop some
kind of "Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval" for DITA
implementations, but I highly recommend against doing that.

This kind of suggestion has come up repeatedly since the
beginning of SGML in 1986, and it has never been successful.

paul