Subject: Article to help explain DITA

Greetings colleagues

I wrote an article a little while back for the "tcworld" magazine, published
by tekom (the German technical communication society), for circulation at a
conference in India.

The article may be a useful addition to a toolkit of information that we
could provide to DITA newbies. Tekom are happy for the Adoption TC to use
it, but would like an attribution along the lines of "republished with
permission of tcworld, March 2011".

I have posted the PDF rendition of the magazine article, and the DITA
source, in the Calendar Documents section. I hope it's something we can use
more broadly. I'm planning to write a follow-up to attempt to explain the
publishing process.

Regards

Tony Self