Subject: FW: The blizzard of tags in DITA

Zip file of the plug-in

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
303-232-7586

Comtech Logo 2005 small

CIDM will be hosting the Content Management Strategies/DITA NA Conference 2014 in Seattle, Washington April 28-30. More information at:

http://www.cm-strategies.com/2014/index.htm

From: Bob Thomas <bob.thomas@tagsmiths.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at 3:02 PM
To: JoAnn Hackos <joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com>
Subject: Re: The blizzard of tags in DITA

Hi JoAnn,

Thank you for your interest.

I've attached the plugin. Simply extract it to the DITA OT plugins folder and then run ant -f integrator.xml from the DITA OT root folder. The plugin includes a samples folder that has topics with the necessary public identifiers for calling the restricted DTDs.

Currently, ConfigurationSettings.ent is calling in all of the standard domain modules and each of the 32 constraint modules. As I said in the last message, those can each be included or ignored as needed.

The content model overrides in each of the constraint modules (files of the form simple***Constraint.mod) can also be changed. The overrides that are in there now are simply my best guess as to what they ought to be. The parameter entities used in these content model overridess can be found in a single file named commonElementSets.ent. The commonElementSets.ent file is a verbatim amalgamation of the parameter entity definitions used in the OASIS DTDs.

If you have questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,