Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Meeting notes - 2014-04-07

There is another missing end bracket on pg 10 in the Task troubleshooting topic. Check the third sentence, “The combination of <result; followed…” Should be, “The combination of <result>; followed…

- Deb

From: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jacquie Samuels
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:07 PM
To: 'Miller, Frank'; 'DITA Adoption'

I’m attaching some suggested edits.

Jacquie

Jacquie Samuels
President | Writing Wise | http://writingwise.biz
Phone: (613) 591-5376 | Skype: jaxheys
Email: jacquie@writingwise.biz

From: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Miller, Frank
Sent: April-07-14 11:20 AM
To: DITA Adoption
Subject: [dita-adoption] Meeting notes - 2014-04-07

Hi all,

We cut the meeting short today with just Chris Goolsby, Eliot Kimber and I in attendance.

For the next meeting, we would like to finalize the review of Bob's troubleshooting article and move closer to publishing it. The article is in our Documents repository (Best Practices folder) and also attached here.

Please read and contribute comments next meeting, scheduled for April 21 at 11 a.m. EDT.

Thanks,

Frank