Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] [fo stylesheet used for publishing

Hello Tetsuya,

You can find the latest FO here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-adoption/download.php/52305/OASISCustomization_20130905.zip

Please upload the revised customization and a copy of the published PDF when the localization work has been done.

Thanks,

Frank

From: Tetsuya Sekine <ecmp@infoparse.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 9:09 PM
To: DITA Adoption <dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi fellow members,

We (JDIG) have completed the first draft Japanese translation of the article “Roles and Responsibilities for a Successful DITA Adaption”.

For the PDF publishing, I want to use the style sheet used for the English version, localizing to Japanese.

Please guide me to get this file set!

Thanks and those of you attending the CMS DITA NA 2014, see you in person.

Tetsuya Sekine

President, Principal Consultant

InfoParse, Inc.

<DITA Enabled IX Solutions/ >