Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Was the "DITA 1.3 from A-Z" ever offered by review by the DITA TC?

I'll add reviewing the whitepaper to the agenda for the TC call today.

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 8/25/2015 8:12 AM, Dr. Stanley Doherty wrote:
Hi Amber --

Yes, I had set expectations with the DITA TC that the Adoption TC would send that "DITA 1.3 A-Z" whitepaper to the TC mailing list for additional review.

Mea cupla:

1. The Adoption TC (ATC) made a judgement call that we needed to get this whitepaper out to the community based on all the feedback that we had received to date. It's been a year since our last communication and we're feeling some real pressure to catch up.

2. Since last Monday's ATC meeting, I had not reset expectations with DITA TC members who were not already members of the DITA ATC.

My fault. Moving forward I will do a much better job setting expectations about upcoming whitepaper reviews with TC folks not on the ATC list.

Stan