Subject: Feedback Requested: Attendance at the January 16 Adoption TC Meeting

Hi --

Our first meeting in January is on Monday the 16th. In the US, that day is recognized a Martin Luther King Day. Some companies treat it as a holiday, others not.

REQUEST: Before our next ATC meeting on December 5, could you respond to this email with Yea or Nea on your ability to attend the January 16 meeting.

Thanks
Stan