Subject: DITA Satisfaction Survey Results

As I mentioned at the DITA Adoption meeting, last week I was a member of a panel discussion that was looking at the results of a survey on DITA practitioners' relative satisfaction with DITA. In all, about 250 people responded to the survey.

When I saw the results in the attached survey I was initially surprised by the chief concerns that came across, such as with reuse, usage and training. Passing this along because several of these points *did* come up at the DITA Listening Sessions, and it may provide us with guidance on future white paper topics.

If you are interested in the panel discussion, it is available on BrightTalk here: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/9273/259775.

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts
Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT
825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1
tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942