dita-busdocs message

Subject: DITA Challenges for Bus Docs

You should all have received an action item for the DITA Challenges for Bus Docs. Since we are still folder "challenged" on the OASIS site can you please email me your materials and I will load them up on my site for temporary access.

Please provide challenges by EOB Friday. If this is a problem please ensure that I have them by noon ET Sunday so that I can get them up before Monday's 10 ET meeting.

Thank you.