dita-busdocs message

Subject: Representative Business Document

I'd like to say Marketing, but there are too many different types of marketing documents, a category unto itself, so we should probably leave this sample until a later phase. However, I think the next in line should be an RFP. Here are a couple of sample RFPs we could start with:

http://www.das.state.ct.us/rfpdoc/MXCC02/bids/mx-0208-web.pdf

http://www.memphis-schools.k12.tn.us/admin/purchasing/pdf/Enterprise-Content-Management-RFP.pdf