dita-busdocs message

Subject: Mar. 31 Meeting Agenda: Meta-model first steps

We will begin modeling during our Mar. 31 meeting. We have selected to look at RFPs. I will lead us through a top-level analysis of some randomly selected sample proposals, looking not so much at the semantic structure, but at the potential "building-block" structure (e.g., section).

The RFPs we will be looking at are:

http://www.das.state.ct.us/rfpdoc/MXCC02/bids/mx-0208-web.pdf

http://www.ips.state.nc.us/ips/AGENCY/PDF/06107300.pdf

http://www.rockley.com/BusDocs/RFP-EIMS-2003-01.doc

Please take a few minutes to look at the files before the meeting and start thinking about how this content could be modeled.

Please sign onto the webex session so that you can participate in the modeling.

Thank you. Talk to you on Monday.