dita-busdocs message

Subject: Working Hypotheses for DITA Bus Docs

Hi all,

At today's DITA for Business Documents meeting, we agreed that it would be good to formally state the premises for our work.  I suggested that this could best be stated in the form of "working hypothesis" that may be either proven or disproven as we explore this domain further.

Attached is a draft of these hypotheses reflecting my understanding of our charter...Ann is also preparing a glossary of the terminology and definitions we are using, including the core work on defining "narrative business document" that we did in the early days of the subcommittee.

Please feel free to comment and make suggestions in email before our next sub-committee meeting on August 18!

Best regards,
Eric

Eric Severson
Chief Technology Officer