dita-busdocs message

Subject: RE: DITA BusDocs: MichaelB, AnnR and SteveM are out: Keep mtg or cancel????

Folks, if this goes out to the alias successfully, please see Michael's
and Mark's messages below (which I only just received).

Josef and I were the only two who connected at 10:00 EDT (not EST). We
stayed for more than 15 minutes. Maybe our leaving the meeting closed it
such that it couldn't be opened again.

	/Bruce