dita-busdocs message

Subject: Regular Meeting -- Apologies

My sincere apologies for the confusion concerning the meeting this morning. I called Mark at 9:00 to let him know I had a medical emergency and asked that he alert everyone and see if the meeting should be canceled. As Bruce relayed, Mark's message through the OASIS server was kicked back, although Mark did not know that at the time.

As usual with these things, it turned out to be an all-day ordeal with no word yet on what's wrong. Possibly a kidney stone.

Once again, I am sorry for the difficulties and the late notice on the situation.

Michael