dita-busdocs message

Subject: No Meeting Sept. 1, Labour Day

There will be no meeting on Monday Sept 1 as it is Labour Day in North America. Knowing how busy everyone is, I am not going to try and reschedule it. Could all Focus Team Leads please provide a summary of your current status and next steps by Wed Sept. 3. I will compile and post the summary. Please be prepared to present at the next regular meeting.

Thank you.