dita-busdocs message

Subject: RE: [dita-busdocs] RE: Adjectives vs nouns

Oh of course you're right. I don't know why I was thinking only of structural specializations, and not thinking of domain specializations.

So are we saying that domain specializations alone suffice to justify a distinct abstract type?

Which of the specialized particular record types gets to be called <record>? All the others will be called <X-record> or <Y-record> or some such. Why not use <record> as the name of the abstract type if every one of its specializations is a particular kind of record?

<empirical> is a nice solution if we think we are going to specialize something other than records from it. Perhaps something other than a record could refer to instances of a <description> class. What might that be?

	/Bruce