dita-busdocs message

Subject: Re: [dita-busdocs] Regular Bi-weekly Meetings

Hi Michael,

I have conflits both the 13th and the 20th but could make busdocs a priority on both days. A slight preference for the 13th. Other days of the week would work as well (without preference, I have to cancel something in any case).

Josef

mboses@quark.com

09.09.2010 21:15

dita-busdocs@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[dita-busdocs] Regular Bi-weekly Meetings

I became aware of an unexpected conflict after Ann's email went out, and unfortunately will not be able to attend a meeting on September 13th.

This is a request to see if members of the sub-committee would be available to meet on September 20th? If so, could we restart bi-weekly meetings on that date?

Thank you,

Michael