dita-busdocs message

Subject: BusDocs report to TC on January 11

The next meeting of the TC is on January 11. We are up next to report on progress of our SC.

Don has not received an invitation to our meetings, we need to make sure he gets that in his calendar.

I am unclear when our next meeting is scheduled. My calendar shows 1/3. For most meetings this is an improbable date. Our biweekly schedule next places us at 1/17. Are we meeting on either or both of those dates, or do we want to rejigger the schedule to recommence biweekly on 1/10?

    /B