dita-busdocs message

Subject: Re: [dita-busdocs] meeting today?

Hi Bruce,

That is correct. Meeting next week.

Regards,

Michael

On Mar 7, 2011, at 9:13 AM, "Bruce Nevin (bnevin)" <bnevin@cisco.com> wrote:

Still shaking out my schedule here in Korea. My calendar says (I hope correctly) that we don't have a BusDocs meeting until next week, so I won't dial in now (11 pm - 1 am KST). I'll take a nap until the Adoption TC meeting in a couple of hours.

Rob, was the info I sent about the metamodel discussion in the TC call sufficient?

    /B