dita-busdocs message

Subject: New Schedule for Regular Recurring Meeting

We have discussed reverting back to the original meeting time for our regular scheduled meetings. This would be a change from the current 9:00am EST to 10:00am.

Please respond to indicate whether this change would be acceptable to you and whether you think it is more appropriate for us to retain a two hour meeting block or if one hour would be better.

Thank you,

Michael