dita-busdocs message

Subject: RE: [dita-busdocs] New Schedule for Regular Recurring Meeting

You have listed them in the order of my preferences.

1.       It would be good if we could work more efficiently within the limitation of an hour. I recognize that this may not be possible, and indeed I am one of the contributors by not always arriving timely. If we all acted as though the meeting started five minutes before the scheduled time then the procedures for connecting to the meeting would be completed at the actual start time.

2.       I can live with 90 minutes starting at 9:30.

3.       I can live with the divided schedule if the second meeting is a focus group. Dividing the agenda for the whole SC in this way would not be very efficient.

/B

From: Michael Boses [mailto:mboses@QUARK.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 10:14 AM
To: Bruce Nevin (bnevin); tgrantham@timgrantham.com; dita-busdocs@lists.oasis-open.org

From the responses the consensus is:

·         10:00 EST is either ok or better for responders

·         90 minutes is the most appropriate meeting length

Bruce has indicated that he cannot meet for 90 minutes at 10:00. Considering the active role he has played in the subcommittee, continuing to meet for 30 minutes without him on a regular basis seems less than ideal. There are three options:

1.  60 minutes at 10:00

2.  90 minutes at 9:30

3.  60 minutes on Monday and revive the Thursday 3:00pm EST focus group meeting

Please respond with your preferences.

Thank you,

Michael