Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: deborah_pickett@moldflow.com

Name: Deborah Pickett
Title:
Regarding Specification: Inline/block element clarification

The list of inline/block elements at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16527/elements.html is very helpful, thanks.

But I fail to understand how <itemgroup> can be considered inline when it can contain block elements like <p>.  My understanding of inline presentation is that it can only include other inline-presented things.

Should I be thinking of <itemgroup> as "inline, unless it contains block children"?