Subject: Re: [dita-comment] linktext content model

There is a free tool, http://dita-generator.appspot.com/, that creates
shells.

I've written a tutorial (in the process of being updated for DITA 1.2) that
shows how to do it.

It's simply not that hard.

If you yourself don't know how to deploy a document type shell into whatever
DITA processing environment you use then there is a serious problem because
you can't possibly have a general-purpose DITA processor and not have some
way of integrating new shells.

How you do that is of course tool specific.

But I think you must have completely missed my point: I'm not saying you can
use highlight domain elements with the 1.2 map shell *as currently
delivered*, I'm saying anyone is free to create such a shell and, having
done so, it will be a conforming DITA 1.2 map document type.

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber