Subject: Re: [dita-comment] Possible bug in DITA 1.2 glossentryMod.xsd?

Hi Tony,

Yes, that is a bug.  I had found the issue after the schemas were posted for the review.  The are some other updates as well related to MSXML 4 fixes.  It does not affect the content models.  MSXML4 seems a bit diligent in making sure mixed="true" appears on on
complexTypes where the base contains mixed content as well.  The other fix related to MSXML 4 is the removal of the xmlns:xml declaration in the schema documents.  It does not affect validation of the schemas with other XML Schema parsers.

The only other issue that I know of at the moment is that taskreqDomain.xsd to be updated so that it breaks down the content models into <element_name>.content and <element_name>.attributes.

Kind regards,
Eric