Subject: Re: [dita-comment] simple table relcolwidth example wrong

Thanks Don - I've just updated the DITA 1.2 Errata page so that this is
fixed in 1.3:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA1.2Errata

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (http://dita-ot.sourceforge.net/)

From:	Donald Vale <dvale@Astoriasoftware.com>
To:	"dita-comment@lists.oasis-open.org"
            <dita-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>,
Date:	04/18/2013 16:32
Subject:	[dita-comment] simple table relcolwidth example wrong

http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.2/os/spec/langref/simpletable.html#simpletable

|-----------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+------+--------+--|
|relcolwidth|A relative value to specify the width of a column in relationship to the width of the other columns. The values are|CDATA |#IMPLIED|No|
|           |totaled and made a percent. For example:                                                                           |      |        |  |
|           |relcolwidth="1* 2* 3*"                                                                                             |      |        |  |
|           |causes widths of 16.7%, 33.3%, and 66.7%.                                                                          |      |        |  |
|           |relcolwidth="90* 150*"                                                                                             |      |        |  |
|           |causes width of 37.5% and 62.5%.                                                                                   |      |        |  |

1 + 2 + 3 = 6
1/6 = 16.7%
2/6 = 33.3%
3/5 = 50%