Subject: Re: [dita-comment] 1.3 troubleshooting topic permits empty remedy element?

Hi George,

I took a deeper look at this, and I discovered an implementation error in troubleshooting.dtd. Specifically, the following parameter entity must be added to the "TOPIC NESTING OVERRIDE" section of troubleshooting.dtd:

<!ENTITY % task-info-types
              "no-topic-nesting"

Without that override being present, the %task-info-types; parameter entity defaults to its definition in topic.mod, which is %info-types;. The %info-types; parameter entity is set to "topic" in topic.mod. That is why we are seeing topic at the end of an embedded task in troubleshooting.

Best Regards,
Bob