Subject: Re: [dita-comment] Problems with DITA 1.3 XML Schemas for Subject Scheme and GlossGroup

Hi Radu,

Thanks for the comment - as I think you're aware from the referenced tracking item, Eliot has found and corrected the issues. We've also added your comment here:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/PublicReviewDITA1.3-60Day

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (http://www.dita-ot.org/)

Inactive hide details for Radu Coravu ---11/02/2015 04:27:29---Hi, I logged here 3 problems I found related to working with SubRadu Coravu ---11/02/2015 04:27:29---Hi, I logged here 3 problems I found related to working with Subject Scheme

From: Radu Coravu <radu_coravu@sync.ro>
To: dita-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 11/02/2015 04:27

Hi,

I logged here 3 problems I found related to working with Subject Scheme
and GlossGroup DITA topics based on the DITA 1.3 XML Schemas mostly
based on the fact that the old reference URN's are no longer mapped in
the catalogs:

https://github.com/dita-ot/dita-ot/issues/2124

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
<oXygen/>  XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: dita-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org
List archive:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita-comment/