Subject: Re: [dita-comment] Question about <dvrKeyscopePrefix>

Hmm... what is the benefit of applying the prefix on child scopes? I was thinking that having the parent scope changed is enough.

I guess the prefixes/suffixes will basically cascade if there are multiple places where they are specified, for example in this case if there will be another one specified withing the child scope, right?

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina