Subject: Re: [dita-comment] Information about DITA specialization for semiconductor industry

Thank you Seraphim for your prompt response.

Regards
-Harini

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Seraphim Larsen <seraphim37@gmail.com> wrote:
There was some work done in this area a few years ago, though I don't know of any company that is still pursuing it. More info at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/Semiconductor

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 6:28 PM, harini <hariniv@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello DITA committee,

I work for a semiconductor company and we are about to venture into the DITA transformation. I would like to know if there are any known standards or specializations within the semiconductor company for DITA users that we can adhere to make it easier. I would also like to know about the kind of support that is available from the OASIS committee towards any such known specialization.

Any kind of information will be welcome at this point as we would like to gather all the support information before we proceed with any implementation.

Regards
-Harini Vallabhaneni