dita-dice message

Subject: RE: [dita-dice] DiCE wiki is alive

Could this page have a brief summary of what this SC is about.

I read the charter, and I still don't really understand myself
(and I can't seem to view the video of the June CTDUG presentation
without first downloading 57MB, and that's not going to happen).

Neither the term "mashup" nor "composite environment" will
necessarily mean anything to the average person, and I don't
understand what kinds of problems there are to solve in terms of
"publishing using content from both DITA and non-DITA data sources".

paul