dita-dice message

Subject: RE: [dita-dice] Groups - DiCE Conference Call cancelled

Hello Ben.

No call until further notification. We need to re-energize, re-group,
and give this another big push.

The "DITA for the Web" SC is meeting with Michael Priestly regarding the
"semantic ecosystem" on Jan 27
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-web/event.php?event_i
d=26196)

If you are not able to attend that meeting, you can download the
presentation from the event page (see the link above).

Though we're not formally meeting, we can still discuss ideas via email
and the wiki.

-seth

seth park
information architect