Subject: Groups - DITA Help SC Meeting (Conference Call) added

If you have any items to add to the agenda, or wish to demonstrate
something you've developed, please let me know.

 -- Anthony Self*

DITA Help SC Meeting (Conference Call) has been added by Anthony Self*

Date:  Wednesday, 06 February 2008
Time:  04:00pm - 05:00pm ET

Event Description:
In this meeting, we will start to focus discussions with some initial demonstrations of some direction ideas.
The dial-in information is:
Tel: +1-866-545-5227 (USA)
Participant Code: 3537021#
Demonstrations will be through GoToMeeting:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/731951241
Meeting ID: 731-951-241

Agenda:
1. Open
2. Roll call
3. New member introductions
4. Wiki Resource
5. Demonstrations
..DITA as delivery format
..JavaScript FTS and TOC DITA OT plug-ins
..JavaScript and classpath attribute to create expansion
..Externalising context hooks
6. Other Matters
7. Next Meeting
8. Close

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-help/event.php?event_id=17800

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20080201T000000Z
DTSTART:20080206T210000Z
DTEND:20080206T220000Z
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:DITA Help SC Meeting (Conference Call)
  demonstrations of some direction ideas.\nThe dial-in information is:
  \nTel: +1-866-545-5227 (USA) \nParticipant Code:
  3537021#\nDemonstrations will be through
  GoToMeeting:\nhttps://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/731951241\nMeeting ID:
  731-951-241\n\nGroup: DITA Help SC\nCreator: Anthony Self*
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-help/event.php?event_id=17800
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-help/event.php?event_id=17800
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR